Hardyboys1 a troll response Hardyboys1 a troll response

lmfaaaoooo

thats all i needed to hear

i love you

Stalagmite responds:

hehe! why thanks! i love you to chicken piss :D

Staring Into The sun Staring Into The sun

Crisp sound quality

Very good. Your mic is of high quality by the sound of it. Also you got excellent feel with music which is why your mix tracks are very nicely put together. Your rap is very fluent and lyrical, though this style has a nice personal twist and not completely sound-a-like like mainstream artists these days.

Anyways sounds pro. Great kudos to you.

Axial [Grind] Axial [Grind]

Really hot dnb track

quality packed and carefully composed, no faulty inconsistency here either in term of drums backed up by the bass elements. Id say youve done a terrific job in recreating a top notch sound here cuz this aint sloppy from what im hearing here. You actually know what youre doing here.

Btw, would you happen to be influenced by the dnb group State of Mind? Cuz thats what this track sorta reminds me of, the same straight forward merciless style. Or maybe Black Sun Empire...?

Ah well anyway, great preview. Would be pretty nice to hear the full track one day!

Urban Color Urban Color

This is the best noir song ive ever heard on NG

Yup, thats what my title is implying.

Thanks a bunch to Wasim who linked me to this. Lovely lovely lovely track. Mmmm yes. Perfect.

stop molesting pidgeons stop molesting pidgeons

Oh yes indeed

this made me humm for the rest of the day. Good job.

goBACKthroughtheLIMIT goBACKthroughtheLIMIT

As you already know

i like the sound of this. Definitely a good track for my portable. Great. Keep on pumpin that shit.

FFFCEM responds:

the world is yours and everything in it

Dark Conviction Dark Conviction

mmmmmmm

this is enjoyable, good solid work here man

Rig - Civilization Loop Rig - Civilization Loop

Delicious loop

Excellent for a beat up flash game. Like a character selection menu or something. Lovin it, now i know what loop to crank up when tuning in to NG :D

The Darkest Hour {BMI/CM} The Darkest Hour {BMI/CM}

\m/

\m/ x_x \m/

This rocks. Thanks to bad-man-incorporated who i was referred by through his news post. Kickass.

XxCowMeatxX responds:

Thanks a ton bro! yeah bad man is dat dude! lol

stay brutal \m/

Joey Bee Song Joey Bee Song

Lmfao

Its that song from "Joey's Bright Idea" isnt it xP I wonder what you used to make your voice like that.